FashionKawaii and Asiancute online stores! ❤❤

by - Monday, March 21, 2016

Hello everyone! ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ
I didn't realise the fact that I have yet to post a single entry in the year of 2016! My apologies for a lack of updates again!! ʕ>ᴥ<ʔ I have been busy with my final university thesis module since the month of January and I'm afraid that I might be in a semi-hiatus state till the end of April! All the best for everyone who's schooling or working as well!!☆☆ This entry was originally created in January but I didn't have the time to post it out till now~ ‧º·ʕ˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄ ᴥ ˂̣̣̥᷅ ʔ ‧º·˚ 


Today's post is regarding two sister online stores that I have collaborated back before the year marks 2016! Both FashionKawaii and AsianCute offer super kawaii Japanese and Korean fashion products at affordable prices~☆ 

You can check them out for latest updates on their instagram as well!! \\ʕ♡ᴥ♡ʔ// 


As you can see from the images above, here's a treat for all of you (especially the girls)!! You can simply enter the code "angiemomo" upon checkout to enjoy 10% off at these two online stores~

Here are some of my recommendations for you!
Sakura choker will be great for this spring!! 

I'm so in love with this Artemis hoodie!!
I wouldn't be able to decide which colour I'll get because they're both so cute


Pink jacket with cute pair of wings at the back!
It would go great with your pastel coordinate~ 

These pleated skirts are always ever trendy because they can match different tops easily! link link


Some hearts platform for you?

Even though this isn't clothing, but the
  Little Twin Stars bedsheet is sure to die for!



Till next time!!

You May Also Like

0 comments