Flower Knows Unicorn Series

by - Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Hi everyone!! 
I'm finally back with another post and I hope that everyone has been staying healthy and safe! 

With all the COVID-19 situation going on here in Singapore, there wasn't a time where I could dress up to head out since our country extended her lockdown till the start of June. Nevertheless, I did not want to give myself the excuse of not testing out these beauties and so I did.


I was thrilled to bits for this Unicorn series by Flower Knows 花知晓 since its pre-launch and I was truly over the moon when I finally got my hands on them after all that waiting!

You'll definitely go head over heels with this series' design details, whimsical elements, and unicorns (which girl doesn't love them?) Above all, they are known to produce eye shadow with great pigmentation - something that I can vouch for since I have previously purchased other products from them as well. 

Look at the Unicorn series' beautiful packaging!

About Flower Knows: A makeup brand by this lovely pair of couple, Hana and Baozi, who were both renowned celebrity cosplayers in the cosplay scene. Other than their great lineup of cosmetics (ranging from eyeshadows, blush to makeup tools), they used to carry other items such as blenders and falsies. 

I have been using their falsies since finding out about them but sadly, they don't seem to carry them anymore. I am secretly hoping that they will bring them back someday! 

Look at the Unicorn series' beautiful packaging!! 🦄💕

The colours certainly look more vibrant in real life but their pigmentation never compromise! But hands-up, I did have a difficult time with the Coral Orange glitter since it belongs to the hard-pressed end, instead of the fine dust ones where you can apply easily.

Nevertheless, to ensure application easier, you can simply use a makeup brush to gently tap when you apply the glitter on your eyelids (since some of us might have the habit of using your fingers to do so) to avoid the eyeshadow getting all clumped up together!


In case you didn't know, Flower Knows has recently released a couple of new coloured eyeshadow palettes with the same Unicorn series' design and they look really lovely too.


This blush shade is quite a refreshing choice for me with its mix of coral tones, a switch up from my usual go-to reddish tones.

However, I had a slight disappointment with the lip gloss since the colour leans more towards red on my lips as opposed to what was seen on the model - a more romantic pinkish tone.



Check out the links below if you would like to find out more about the products! You can choose to purchase directly from Taobao or choose a 3rd party (I use Oops SG) to help ship your items like I did! This review has been based solely on my personal experience and opinions, without any affiliation.

Eyeshadow Palette ⚬ Blush ⚬ Lip Gloss


Thank you so much for reading this post! 
Please feel free to share your thoughts with me in the comments box below.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Excellent blog, I actually enjoyed Thank you for sharing it absoluteunisexsalon .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of makeup fun tips that are too much helpful and attractive so you should me know that. And absolute unisex salon has a long experience in this industry so you could also get best bridal makeup tips and solutions. Thanks a lot!!!
    Best Bridal Makeup

    ReplyDelete