Spring Coordinate from Lily Brown

by - Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hello everyone!! 
It's been such a while since I last posted and this marks my first post in the year 2018! 
I hope that you guys have yet to forget about me! 

If you guys have not already heard, Lumine Singapore is a relatively new Japanese concept store, which was opened last year, in November, situated at Central, Clarke Quay Singapore. Unlike being a fashion mall back in Japan, Lumine Singapore is operating at a smaller scale here in Singapore, housing 20 different unique Japanese brands for you guys to choose from. 

Today's post introduces one of the brands Lumine Singapore carries and it is called Lily Brown. I must admit that I am not quite a fan of Lily Brown due to the brand's personality, which does not correlate closely with my styles. However, their Spring/Summer Collection 2018 this year proved me wrong and I have been so in love with them ever since.
About Lily Brown
Lily Brown incorporates vintage fashion elements into the modern pieces we have these days. She also focuses greatly on designs that scream vintage and highlight great details, creativity and passion. Clothing from Lily Brown is made not only with warmth, regarded as treasures but also with the mindset of bringing happiness to the people wearing them.

If you are interested to learn more details about Lily Brown, you can check out the respective platforms below:


You can also check out these two unique pieces from Lily Brown on me (linked below)!
Flower Print One shoulder Top & Pink Flare Skirt


Spring is always filled with sweet colour tones, florals prints and more. However, if you aren't a fan of such colours yet you would love to coordinate florals into your Spring coordinate (how can we leave out flowers!), why not match it with a pair of pants instead. I am certain that it would work out perfectly as well since it would also not look too dressy like mine.


Let me know if this Spring outfit is a Yay! or Nah for you in the comment box below!😉


I hope that the information has been useful to you. If you have other unique ideas that you would like to share that can probably be a great blog post, please share your thoughts. Many thanks as always! 

Facebook  💌 Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments