Summer Outfit

by - Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hello everyone!
The summer is here, even in the midst of all these rainy days here.
While some of us may not be fond of beaches, a dress that screams 'summer' is not to be neglected this season! And this summer's outfit pick will be the Shelaine Cross-front Midi Dress from 'The Editor's Market'.

Believe it or not, but this is actually my first purchase from a local retailer. I am loving how light this linen cotton material dress is and it fulfils both of my must-have elements when purchasing one - a fitted waist & an A-line bottom
What's more, it has pockets!


Let's also not forget the fact that yellow is definitely the best representation of summer as I observed several girls sporting this colour on the streets. To make my yellow dress stand out more for the overall coordinate, I paired it with a simple pair of ruffled loafers in pale pink from Charles & Keith (I managed to snatch this at a good deal since it was on sale).

Let me know if this Summer outfit is a Yay! or Nah for you in the comment box below!

A Summer Girl must-have!
Please feel free to link me your summer outfits as well (be it on instagram or blogger comment box! 
I would be more than happy to look at them!



I hope that the information has been useful to you. If you have other unique ideas that you would like to share that can probably be a great blog post, please share your thoughts. Many thanks as always! 

Facebook  💌 Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments