Feature: Blanc Blanche

by - Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello everyone! 
Today, I'm here to share with you the items I've purchased some time back from a Harajuku inspired store by the name of Blanc Blanche located in Far East Plaza, Singapore. Aaron and I came across this while we were walking around the flea market booths (which open only during the weekends) at *SCAPE. Unlike other shops that sell casual clothing or accessories, Blanc Blanche really stands out more be it their display, colours or collection wise. I didn't know that they actually have a boutique shop until I started to research more about them. I am unsure if their booth at the flea market is currently still ongoing since they already have a newly renovated store at Far East.

This was my very first item from the store and it was a gift from Aaron. We were served by an extremely friendly and polite Japanese lady, telling us that the items were all imported directly from Japan. 

There came the desire to get more items there because everything sold at Blanc Blanche is just so magical-looking and pastel in colour. I've a liking towards transparent puff sleeves tops and furthermore, with a gingham check coordinate, I just have to get the blouse (above). Not to forget that I'm currently into unicorns as well. ✞

I finally went out (almost) fully geared in Blanc Blanche items. 
(* ¯ ∇ ¯) v

This is actually a two way tote bag; You can wear it like how I do or just carry it across as a sling bag. Right now, they have it in purple and pink as well~ (> ∇ <*)

Check out the transparent ribbon socks in pink (above)!
Isn't it lovely? 

Mr Aaron requested me to do more poses but I'm still pretty bad at it.

Yes! I put all the pictures in the form of a collage, just like how the photographer of Tokyofashion does his or her street shots. I've always wanted to try it out! (〃 ∇ 〃) Do drop by Blanc Blanche to have a magical experience! I'm pretty sure you won't leave the store empty-handed~ 

14 Scotts Road #04-43A Far East Plaza, Singapore, Singapore 228213

On a side note, how's my festive season gel manicure looking? It's inspired by the nail art featured in AMO's Amoscream photo book. All the designs are pieced together here and there; thereby I name it as my mademoiselle, mystical nails! (* ∩ v ∩ *) ♪
  
Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments