Review: L・O ・V・E by Michell ❤

by - Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Hello everyone! 
Today, I will be doing a review on some customised item I have purchased from a Japanese web store called L・O ・V・E by Michell. The store focuses on inspiration from the 80s with a dreamy touch ☆彡. You should not miss out this store if you adore cute handmade items like I do!



The store was established in August 2013 and Michell's products are mostly inspired by her love for 80's songs (Japanese and American ) as well as movie and old Japanese anime. She has always adore cute things and imagine the feeling of having her personal store; and there, her store was created!

The materials of the products are usually hunted from famous fabric or craft stores and occasionally, she would also visit used clothes store for unique fabric designs.

Take a look at my customised items below!

Heart pouch - 2300 yen (S$25)

The inner details are so cute as well!


Candy hair accessory - 500 yen (S$5.40)

Momo personalised brooch - 900 yen (S9.80)

Michell was really sweet as she got me some gifts and handwritten letters~ ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ


image 

The shipping of my products was pretty fast, taking only one week to arrive, furthermore with normal shipping (260 yen ~ S$2.80).

Here's a video where you can view the products in real sizes. 
My apologies for the bad quality! ʕ> ᴥ <ʔ


W E B S T O R E 

I N S T A G R A M 
https://instagram.com/dreamingmichell/ 

B L O G 
http://s.ameblo.jp/fancy-dream-tonight 

E M A I L 
michell_tokimeki@yahoo.co.jp


If there is anything you wish to know more, feel free to drop a comment on the comment box below! Hope you have a magical time~ 
Till then!

You May Also Like

0 comments