Outfit for a Lazy Sunday

by - Tuesday, September 19, 2017



Hello everyone!! 

Don't we all have times when we wish to dress up comfortably for the weekends yet stay chic at the same time? I felt slightly lazier than usual this time and decided to sport an outfit that was as comfortable as wearing my pajamas at home but yet chic enough to shop around the city area. Let's go to find out more about my perfect lazy weekend outfit!



The outfit's coordinate point goes to the chiffon peignoir, which helps to apply a suitable amount of layering effect on the overall outfit.

The frilly piece of chiffon peignoir or cardigan adds some extra points to the overall look of ensuring that I do not look too lazy. I also came up with the idea of pairing off the simple tee and baggy pants with this additional layer since it was pretty chilly that day; similarly, I did not want the clothing's material to be too thick when I am indoors (most of the day)After the shots were taken, a heavy downpour began thereafter but luckily it was a narrow escape for both my boyfriend and I. Lucky us! 

If you find the frilly peignoir to be overwhelming, you can opt for a piece of long cardigan, which I am certain that it will look great as well. A longer piece of outerwear will help to elongate your body structure and make you look taller due to its length! 



My love for baggy pants has not stopped since July or even backdated to May when I went to Japan this year. The only reason that I have mentioned repetitively is definitely the comfort brought by these pants to ensure sufficient space or "air" for my legs to "breathe". However, when you visit the washroom, they will tend to reach the floor due to its length - That is the only flaw of wearing a pair of baggy pants.

Putting the comfort aspect of the pants aside, let's talk about its design details that attracted me. I became greedier for another pair of baggy pants with a different material and design since I have one in denim material. There is never too many clothes in the wardrobe after all!



The pants, though observed as white in the picture, is in fact in pale yellow (coconut cream) colour. This beautiful base colour is accompanied by small adorable flowers in shades of pink and blue lilac, which give off a sweet and feminine vibe. 

The additional points for this pair of pants is definitely the extra layer being sewn within the 100% polyester base material. It surely makes me feel more secure as compared to certain clothing that may be made of a more sheer material, which in turn makes me feel exposed and uncomfortable. Lastly, to ensure the colour schemes of the overall outfit is aligned, I also chose my favourite tee with baby pink wordings to complete the look.



My perfect weekend outfit comprises of: comfort, chic and cheerful.

Personally, I adore sporting outfits that are comfortable and chic at the same time. I definitely would not want to feel unpleasant the whole day if my clothes are too tight or vice versa. Being chic does not necessarily mean that my clothes are or have to be branded but it is more towards if the outfit fits the theme or feeling that I am going for that particular day. Lastly, "cheerful" touches more on the colours that I prefer to deck in, which you can tell from my instagram feed that I am usually dressed in pastel or bright tones due to my heart leaning more towards them. Generally, I love all kinds of colours and I am more than willing to try out clothing of different colours though I tend to be slightly biased at times!

However, every individual has varied perspectives towards their own form of being comfortable, chic and cheerful. All that matters is that you have fun dressing up and being yourself! 


Outfit Rundown
Top: W❤C
Pants: Honey Cinnamon
Peignoir: Bobon21

Similar to the previous blog postI have also made a simple video of this outfit. 
You can check it out on my instagram!

Let me know if it is a Yay! or Nah for this Lazy Weekend Outfit in the comment box below!😉

Will you be sporting a comfortable yet chic outfit for this coming lazy weekends?

I hope that the information has been useful to you. If you have other unique ideas that you would like to share that can probably be a great blog post, please share your thoughts. Thank you! 


Facebook  💌 Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments