Summer to Fall Transition Fashion

by - Wednesday, October 11, 2017


I am quite conflicted in discussing with the words "autumn" or "fall" as they hold the exact meaning but perhaps only in different context. However, Singapore does not really have this season as our days are usually sunny, cloudy or rainy. Nevertheless, I would leave my heading as "fall" while my post I will be using "autumn", in case if anyone is confused.


The Autumn season has quickly sneaked in when I least expect it, resulting in myself catching a cold and mostly hidden behind the blankets from taking naps to rest up myself. Nevertheless, this Autumn is filled with consecutive rainy days here in Singapore. What about your country?


This Autumn has been coloured with hues of mustard, burgundy, navy and basically, various earthy tones on people's fashion coordinates or even Instagram. However, there is not a need to always purchase new clothes to be in trend because seasonal transition can be done with your current lovely clothes as well. Don't leave your summer pieces hanging in your wardrobe till the next summer! Bring them out and let them shine in Autumn, as much as they did in Summer!


Remember this pair of baggy pants that I styled a few months back for Summer? You can check it out here if you have yet to! Today, I have worn it together with my old earthy brownish tone top (that has been almost dead for a year in the wardrobe) to transit into my Autumn coordinate for a simple date with my love! 


Outfit Rundown
Top: Uniqlo
Pants: WEGO
Bag: Lily Brown
(Free gift from Vivi Nov 2017 Magazine)

This pair of baggy pants has been with me for four months since my Japan trip and I am still head over heels with them as well as styling them in different manners. I am also always in love with styling my old clothes into new coordinates because it helps me to save my pennies and still, look fashionable at the same time! 

Let me know if this Summer to Fall outfit is a Yay! or Nah for you in the comment box below!😉

Will you be styling your Summer clothes into your Autumn coordinates this fall?

I hope that the information has been useful to you. If you have other unique ideas that you would like to share that can probably be a great blog post, please share your thoughts. Thank you! 


Facebook  💌 Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments