Sakura Kinomoto Photoshoot ♥ 15th June

by - Monday, July 01, 2013


Hello, everyone! ☆⌒ (Oゝω・O )v

It's been awhile since I'm back to blogging~ ( ´Д`  ) Since it's the start of my favourite month, JULY; I thought why not, I just get back to it, sharing with people random stuffs about my life, cosplay and vice versa. Furthermore, most of the posts will be more based on Japanese-related items since I'm a big fan of animes, manga, japanese fashion, food and so on! ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) 

AND SO, I had a shoot three weeks back on a peaceful Saturday afternoon, where luckily, the haze outbreak hasn't started. THANK GOD!!! o(*゚▽゚*)o 
After a hiatus of five months, I was finally back to cosplay my all-time childhood favourite anime series~ ☆CARDCAPTOR SAKURA☆ 
It's been a dream come true since my primary school days!! I mean, which girl doesn't want to be a "Mahou Shoujo"? In other words, "Magical Girl". Maybe not everyone, but YES, I wished to be one, even if it is just cosplay~ ♥♥♥

I shall let the pictures do the speaking!
This picture makes me feel like there's always hope for every setback (*imagined it with lots of sparkles & glitters*), that's why I named it "A Ray of Hope" in my DeviantArt page! ♥♥

I look extremely happy here because I was happily finishing up the cake~ (*≧▽≦) 
FOOD makes everyone HAPPY!



C R E D I T S
Series: Cardcaptor Sakura
Character: Sakura Kinomoto 
Cosplayer: Yours truly
Photographer: Brian Lim ♥ http://www.facebook.com/BrianLimPhotography ♥
Helper: Aaron aka le boyfriend ♥
Supporters: Tina & Melvin

Deviantart: http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/
WorldCosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/2821/


First and foremost, I really wish to thank Aaron for helping me with the prop (Sakura's star staff) the whole week before the shoot. Constructing the rim was a a pain in the head but the next headache was to join the heavy part together with the pole. I wonder if anyone understands what I'm trying to say here in this point of time. But nevertheless, all I wanna say is that I really appreciate him for always supporting me constantly in every area! ♥

Of course, the shoot wouldn't be able to commerce properly and end with beautiful pictures without the help of Brian, the *forever patient* photographer of this shoot! Thanks for always guiding me during every shoot! It's been two years since I've worked with him and I really felt that his skills has improved tremendously~ THANK YOU! ♥ Do check out more of his works on the site stated above~

N O T E
So I would appreciate that credits are given accordingly because these precious pictures are captured during the most perfect moment; thus I would not wish to see anybody posting them on their sites without any of both the cosplayer and photographer's permission! ありがとうございました! *(*´∀`*)☆

I'm still trying to learn more about designing this blog of mine, and I hope that you'll always feel refreshed reading my entries from now onwards. You can always link yourself to my other pages, Facebook, Instagram (which I'm the most active), DeviantArt & WorldCosplay at the sidebars!!
Till then~ (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

S H O U T ♥ O U T

(>y<)"I stole the picture from your instagram"(>y<)
Esther, Happy Birthday! Today marks the official beginning of your adulthood~ I hope that your career will excel even further and no matter what, you'll stay happy and positive even if there's any setback! I ♥ YOU!

With loves,
Angie (☆^ー^☆)

You May Also Like

0 comments