Etude Pink Play Party Singapore 2013

by - Saturday, August 31, 2013

 Wanna be Sweet? PLAY ETUDE! 

A must-do at an event - Take a shot with the big banner!!

As we walked towards the Convention hall, the security directed us to head towards the exterior of Marina Bays Sands as the queue for the Pink Play Party starts outside. The queue seemed fine at first glance, but as we walked further down, it gradually linked up to the other entrance of the mall. (T▽T)

My friend and I started queuing around 2.20pm. 
Nothing much to do, we started to take self-shots. (ノ> ◇ <)ノ


The queue began to move around 5.15pm, at the very moment I left for the toilet. So I had no choice but to run back to the queue that was actually moving at a moderate speed. 
* Look at the amount of people * (↓ _  ↓)


And no fear, once you enter the event hall, there was even more queuing. (,,#゚Д゚) We were each given one "Beauty Passport" where you have to collect stamps from three different booths to gain access to "Talk & Sing Stage!" Everything felt so rushed since every booth has really too many people queuing up to collect the stamps.

First up, we went to try a "stamp-less" booth, where you would apply the lipstick they have, kiss it on your favourite person and there, you'll receive the free pouch (shown below). Sulli ❤


After that, we started to queue up for "Draw my Eyeliner" but the queue was so horrifying that the helpers had no choice but to just stamp and gave us a Taemin designed pin badge. In the midst of that, while asking one of my friends to hold the queue for us, my friend and I rushed to "Pink Play Face" to get another stamp. (」゜ロ゜)」


Lastly, "Selca with Minime". 
I wanted to take with Minho though. (> ~<)


Finally, we were able to enter the "Talk & Sing Stage!" It feels like I was on a mini adventure that day, running around the whole place just to get three stamps. By the time we entered the stage area, it was already packed like sardines.


 P.S. My photos are not of the best quality.
SULLI with Kevin 老师↓↓

Ten winners of Anycushion Contest won themselves a chance to take a group picture with Sulli↓↓

After that, SHINee came out for an interview.

Not sure if it's alright for me to upload this, but I really love the fan chant for SHINee. (⌒▽⌒)☆ I can't exactly remember how many songs they sang that day, but approximately five if my memory did not fail me. 


After SHINee's mini concert, it was time for more pictures!

Look of the day [27th Aug]
Top - Dip Drops || Bottom - Tralala || Bracelet - Moododo

♥ All the freebies ♥

Personal thought: 
The event would be better if everything was more organized. For example, the set up more booths of "Draw my Eyeliner" as well as getting more helpers so that everyone would have the chance to play the games at ease and not in a rush. You could totally see that everyone there was more desperate to get that ONE stamp instead of having fun playing the game.

Also, it's quite a pity that people with the special wristbands had to waste their own time to queue up at the regular queue instead of their own queue. Maybe there was information given, but not many received the news since I saw quite a couple of them panicking, pondering if they were exactly in the right queue. 

Nonetheless, I had a great time with my friend and this whole experience was worthwhile. 


Thank you for reading! *Inserts derp face*

You May Also Like

0 comments