My hair transformationsヾ( * д *)ノ゛

by - Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello~ I'm here to update again! Yes, it's annoying but this post will be filled with lots of pictures as well. So bear with me if you would like to laugh it off with me.

I would admit that I've changed quite a lot over the months or year as I grow up. It's all much thanks to makeup, photoshop (who doesn't edit their photos, I do to enhance the lighting and sometimes, my nose because it's too wide for me to handle), change of hairstyles & a willingness to experiment

Let's go!

One fine sunny day, to be exact, Oct 10 2011, I decided to chop off my hair since my black roots were coming out at a fast speed. Also, black roots with golden brown top isn't a pleasant head to look at. 
Sorry for my past dorky pictures.(。-_-。)


I was pretty satisfied with my new look.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I was surprised by the fact that in three months' time, my hair grew to this length. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
January 2012

And boom, my hairstylist dyed my hair over the brightness level I initially wanted & it became like this. I've always been a bangs person but I wanted to try something new & I went for side fringe. 
↓  July 2012  ↓ 

Even after toning down, it seems kinda bright. 

Aug 2012 ↓
Side fringe isn't really suitable for me. It makes me look sooooo OLD!

✮ October 2012 ✮
 And then, I trimmed it slightly shorter and Desmond, my hairstylist did a princess curl for me.  

I think October's the fated month where I always feel like chopping my hair off. And yes, I did it again. *Please ignore my weird face*

November came and I was sick and tired of my blondish looking hair. So I went to DIY a black hair-dye on my head. It looks pretty okay to me though.

And yes, a few days later (in the same month), I chopped it off my shoulder length once again. ↓↓↓

Then, we welcome the 2013 year. (=`ω´=) Oh gosh, another year just came in a flash.

But 2013 was the year where I started to get more greedy in experimenting with makeup. Trying different kinds of looks (But still looking the same, haha =’①。①’=) ~ And I got even vainer as I like to take even more selfies now.  

January 2013 ✮

Hair started to grow awkwardly in the month of March. 

↓ April 2013

↓↓ Month of May ↓↓
One of my colleagues mentioned that I look better with eyelashes and I started to put them on more regularly. I would say that my eyelash skills has improved as compared to the past and YES, I went for a red head this time round. 

♥ June ♥
I started to look at Harajuku street fashion even more and try to incorporate styles together here & there.

♥ July ♥
↑↑ I was kindly invited by Noriaki Tsuchiya-san to be a one time cut hair model for newly opened hair salon, Naoki Yoshihara by Ash. 

Noriaki Tsuchiya-san is an inspirational, motivated photographer who snaps pictures of "angels" on the Singapore streets. If you're interested to be an angel, you can always visit & sign up at:
http://www.streetangels.sg/index.html 
https://www.facebook.com/StreetAngelsSG

Naoki Yoshihara by Ash: A newly opened hair salon as of July 26th. They're currently having 30% off promotion till the end of September. You must definitely visit them because their services are all top-rated. All the staff will welcome you with smiles and open arms because yes, they ARE that friendly! 
Address: 
177 River Valley Road #02-15/16, Liang Court Singapore, S (179030)
MON - SUN: 10.30am - 8.30pm ( OFF on TUE)


♥ August ♥

♥ September ♥
I tried an AMO look but things just don't go according to plan when you aren't skilful as yet. 

So which hairstyle do you guy think suits me best?
But then again, I'm going for another hair dye again tomorrow! 
Till then~

Thank you for reading!
(^・ω・^ )

You May Also Like

0 comments